Hi, folks! :)
My name is Herry Fahrur Rizal. I was born in Subang, West Java, Indonesia, at 18th August and I stay permanently here with my lovely Mom. But, my business is based in Bandung. I often visit Jakarta twice or three times each single month for my business trip or community errands. Uniquely, when I visit Jakarta, I stay in Bekasi! LOL!
Anyway, thanks for visiting my personal blog which contain my startup journey as a Startup Enthusiast, Entrepreneur, and also definitely my personal life as human being just the way I am.
Below my brief profile:
I am actively involved in Indonesia startup ecosystem since 2010 as silent Observer and up to now as Founder, Initiator two startup communities, Speaker (national and regional), Blogger (personal and professional), Moderator and Host at several startup events, Event Organizer, and Consultant.
In May 2016, I was selected as Country Ambassador of Rice Bowl Startup Awards (RBSA) 2016. In July 2016, I was selected as 1 of 60 Speakers from 20 countries to share the insight and experience concerning edtech startup on behalf of EdTech Indo at EdTech Asia Summit 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand. Recently I was selected by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Republic of Indonesia to commemorate the 71st Independence Day in August 2016 with doing campaign #KerjaNyata.
I am a startup volunteer of Startup Lokal Community since September 2013 and I become a permanent Host of monthly Startup Lokal meetup at Jakarta Digital Valley, Telkom Indonesia.
In May 2015 I founded EdTech Indo, as the first Education Technology (EdTech) startup community in Indonesia. There are more than 50+ EdTech startup as its members and I connect them to media, Venture Capital (VC), Angel Investor, potential partner, etc. In addition, I am an active Initiator of Startup Bandung Community since June 2015.
I am a passionate young man to share, develop, and empower youth generation to be ultimate person through writing, speaking, and networking. I have huge interest on Education, Education-Technology (EdTech), Technology, Startup & Business, Marketing Communication, Lifestyle, and Personal Development.
Combination of my passion and interest inspired me to found Ideafox, a marketing communication agency based in Bandung focused on developing and empowering Indonesia startup ecosystem and creative industry in May 2016. Ideafox provides web development, content creator management, and event management services for startup, SME (Small Medium Enterprise), and also major brand. In August 2016, we just made partnership with DBS Bank to hold pre-hackathon fintech seminar and workshop in Jakarta.
OTHERSI also can help you to:
- Connect your brand and create engagement with my startup community (Startup Lokal, EdTech Indo, and Startup Bandung) which most of members are Founders and/or CEO startup.
- Create contents (text, audio, and/or video) to highlight your brand’s message.
- Plan a social media and content strategy.
- Plan a startup community strategy.
- Plan and organize your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Create concept and develop your website.
- Do products review and sponsored posts on herryfahrurrizal.com especially on travel industry (hotels, tours, and airlines) food & beverage industry, men’s grooming & fashion, and technology & gadgets.
- Do collaboration and partnership in writing, public speaking, and community development.
- Accommodate your support to non-profit community EdTech Indo.
- Accommodate your support to non-profit community Startup Bandung.
- Accommodate your support to non-profit community Startup Lokal.
- Social activities related to education technology specific topics especially on education business in technology.
- Public speaking, seminars, & talkshows around startup, edtech, edtech startup, and personal development.
- Any form of opportunities and mutual partnerships.
Contact me herryfahrur at gmail dot com to collaborate and create amazing stuff together!
Thanks in advance!